Thursday, January 11, 2007

thanks, that was fun

boys suck.

stupid boys.

omg! shoes.

hahaha.. ooh.. i kill myself. yah, boys suck.. haha... ooh.. what a confusing life i live! brad is all like, i want to be just friends so i can figure out what i want to do in life.. blah blah.. power to him, but i didnt like the jerking around bit. like, we're seeing each other, then he goes out with another girl.. the we fight, and all is well, then hes all like, im going out west, i cry, we say we love each other, hes out west, says he misses me, and loves me, comes home a month later, and says we should be just friends. thanks asshole. dont tell me shit, if nothing is going to become of it.

but then, just as that happens, an old guy friend of mine, comes back into my life, and maybe all is well again. annnd.. theres a cute boy living under me in the apartment. which is nice. i should "bump" into him sometime. haha.. call me boy crazy! it has its ups and downs, but all-in-all its fun, but then again, in kelleys words it can be like DEATH. yea boys.

and in other news today, i got an audition for a voice acting job doing a female voice for the animation company Trapeze. haha. i applied there, for animation, and where did that get me? it got me to where i am today, BACK IN SCHOOL. which i love! but still. maybe, this will get my foot in the door perhaps? i dont know, im not going to get my hopes up, ive been doing that too much lately, only to bring myself down 2 notches more. LIFE IS GRAND. oh i hope design gets me places. cause i really want to do soething with my art, and make some good money. oh, that would be lovely! and maybe get a nice place somewheres in the city of wherever.

sometimes i wish i lived a normal life, but then i just slap that bitch and tell her to shut up, cause i love all this insaneness, it makes life a bit more fun, despite all of the downfalls.

No comments: