Thursday, January 04, 2007

WOOO!

BRADS BACK!!!! i feel so happy.. ooh.. he surprised me!! he told me some of his friends were going over here to the bars.. and they may stop in.. so i was all like.. yah ok. annd and.. i wasnt excpeting him at all.. caus ei was talking to him online. and he was all like.. yah.. working today.. and stuff.. gaaah!!! then the friends came.. he wasnt there with them.. then there was a knock at my door. .so i go and look.. and no one was there.. then i looked down the hallway.. and he was there!!!! gaaaaah!! awww... in kelleys words "it made my heart go... OHH..." oh.. it did!!! i almost cried.. ahaha... but ooh.. it was the best!!! and stuff.. oooh.. i love him... but he only stayed for a bit, cuase he just got home and wanted to go out with his friends.. ooh.. i wouldve went out.. but i had class this morning.. though i couldve went out, cause the class was like what? 10 mins long.. and now i feel like death cause im sick.. ugh.. i thinkn its norwalk.. which is not cool.. anyways.. so yah.. brads back.. im happy and this weekend is going to be the weekend of delights!!! ooh.. yea!!!

shout out to chev cause its her birthday!!! happy birthday!!!

ooh..... my heart.... i think aprils in love.... for the first time ever..

2 comments:

kristincheverie said...

i knew you were sick for sure when you said "i'm going to bed" at 8 o'clock.

April said...

yah, and then my mom called me at 945... i just about died... cause it scared the crap out of me... and she was going on about stuff i cant even remember.. gaaah...