Monday, December 25, 2006

The most wonderful time of the yeeeeeeaaaaar....

well another christmas has come and gone, now onto the new year! craziness is all i can say about it. though it was a good time. open gifts at my parents place, then drive for 30 mins to my grandparents place to open more. WONDERFUL! and i got pestered by my uncle. which is ok. lots of food!!! turkey galore. and talk about the junk food!! gaaaaah... my tummy. and then tomorrow we're having a lebanese dinner at my grand parents place! cant wait!! gaaaah.. soo good. gonna leanr how to make it myself one of these days. maybe tomorrow. hopefully. and then we go home again! gaaah.. i love my grandparents.. theyre crazy, but i still love them. aaaahhhh... i got like a ton of gouache for christmas!! excited about it, kinda sad though... but still very enjoyable. annnd i got my mp3 player!! and its PINK!!! wooo! got some clothes.. and these kick ass fuzzy furry slippers!!! and some money.. and some things for my apartment... and these nifty lamps!! haha.. i got kitchen stuff.. i feel so old. but i love it!!

ahhhhh... great times. now everyone remember about the new years party iim having!! be there or be a lame ass!!! bring drinks!

i hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! see you in the new year!

1 comment:

kristincheverie said...

yes new years!
i can't wait!