Monday, December 11, 2006

things NOT to paint with gouache...

Sunsets.... never EVER do a sunset in gouache.. unless you want to go insane... i think sandy is going to kill me for it... at least it doesnt look really painterly like.

also another thing not to do a day before your project is due, change your mind of what youre doing at 7pm... not such a good move on that one. and then to think.. OOOO pretty sunset!!! lets do that!!! gawhahaa.... *bang*


some good news.. brad called me again last night to see if i remembered him calling me the night before (cause i was a tad bit drunk), and just to tell me again that he misses me... HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THAT!? i think that is the only thing that gets me through the day, is talking to him. gaaah... im a sap.. and well my friends get me through the day as well. cause thats the power of FRIENDSHIP!

No comments: