Saturday, December 09, 2006

well.. im back here

havent been on blogger for like a million years.. back on it cause, i now know people on this site. hahaha... this is silly. so yah!! i hope you guys are happy i reactivated this space. the things i do. gawh.

so nothing much going on in my life... school is almost done for the holidays, which is grand! i get to go home and see my family. and... friends? fuck you pictou county. i wish my friends lived closer to me.. maybe ill go to halifax for a day, and see some of them. why do you guys live so far away??? ugh... and now im going home for 2 weeks, ill be missing my islander friends. speaking of missing.. i miss brad. awww... and he misses me. i think thats awesome. i wish he wouldve stayed until after Christmas before going out west. oh well. he best be coming home before my birthday!

well i hope i do well in my evaluation on Tuesday... i hate doing this shit.. "youre good at this, but not at this, youre weakest point is this... blah blah blah.. work on this during the holiday... " oh what fun! oh graphic design, how i love you. waaaaaaay better than animation.

i think thats it, thats all im writing for a bit. maybe.. or maybe ill try to write something in it every day like i tryed on my live journal account... and my many other accounts.. NO MORE ACCOUNTS ON THINGS!!!! i have too many... gaawwwh....


2 comments:

kristincheverie said...

i'll hang out with you when i go to pictou* over christmas

*i'm not sure yet, but we go over EVERY YEAR so why would this one be any different?

April said...

gaaawh!! come visit me please?? you would get to see my parents in real life. haha.